We are looking for enthusiasts with keen knowledge and interest in the digital marketing field.
We are open for the following posts.
If interested then send us your CV and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research and Documentation Officer
- Researching, writing, and organizing information professionally and credibly.
- Determine a concept for company proposals by attending meetings and identifying opportunities.
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following company policies.
- Develop and maintain documentation and filing system of the different National/International Fund program including manual and/or computerized information files; – Organize the storage and preservation of material
- Develop and participate actively in the development of field research plans.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Previous experience in development agencies and government sectors particularly on women, education, or similar areas
- Knowledge of effective grant research and grant writing.
- Knowledge of grant and other external funding sources.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data collection methods like in-depth interviews, survey designs, and group discussions.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in conducting literature reviews.
- Systematic, well organized, dependable, and with a high degree of initiative and sense of responsibility.
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects effectively to meet office and proposal deadlines.
- Skill in designing, writing, and editing complex grant documents including reporting requirements.
Digital Marketing Officer
- Responsible for promoting, planning and implementing, tracking and optimization of a marketing strategy across multiple channels (including website, social media channels, Youtube, and other marketing platforms).
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking supply and demand changes, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Designs build and maintain our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans execute, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools through Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Training Coordinator Intern
- Fulfill tasks set by supervisors.
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Maintain communication with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals.
- Assist in managing, designing, developing, coordinating, and conducting all training programs.
- Research about the upcoming trend and be updated with the latest technologies
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Familiarity with knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Experience with e-learning platforms such as zoom, google meet, MS Teams
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments