We are open for the following posts.
If interested then send us your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com
Full Time / Lalitpur Nepal
We are looking for a Creative Graphic Designer
Role and Responsibilities
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualizing visuals by studying relevant information and materials
- Creating images, layouts, and mockups for both online and offline posts
- Develop concepts and graphics for product illustrations, company logos, brand kits, and websites mockup.
- Determine size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Design marketing materials (poster, brochure, flyers, etc.) with appropriate use of infographics and creative designs, and create images as required,
- Research on the development of new design techniques, tools, and technologies on a regular basis and recommend implementing it accordingly.
- Coordinate with the assigned supervisor for feedback on designs and amend accordingly.
- Assist our Marketing In-charges in planning and implementing the best suitable online activities/events/campaigns for the brand and page.
- Proven experience in graphic designing atleast 1 year.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Must be curious, always learning, always experimenting, always willing to push the boundaries
- Able to work independently and in a team with multitasking abilities.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to work methodically and meet deadlines
Full Time / Lalitpur Nepal
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager
Role and Responsibilities
- Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Develop all digital marketing plans including SEO/SEM/PPC, email marketing, social media, and online advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with team members & provide guidance to the design and implementation of marketing campaigns to enhance the overall online presence of the company’s website
- Create and optimize the content of the website & social platforms
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
- Identifying and testing new trends, technologies as well as digital platforms and tools
- Using web analytics tools to monitor site traffic
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, promotional, and other digital promotional activities.
- Analyze online statistics while identifying opportunities to optimize performance and prepare report insights.
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Well-versed in the use of social media as a marketing tool
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation, and email marketing
- Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
- Good at problem-solving and communication
- Strong writing skills
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Research and Documentation Officer
- Researching, writing, and organizing information professionally and credibly.
- Determine a concept for company proposals by attending meetings and identifying opportunities.
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following company policies.
- Develop and maintain documentation and filing system of the different National/International Fund program including manual and/or computerized information files; – Organize the storage and preservation of material
- Develop and participate actively in the development of field research plans.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Previous experience in development agencies and government sectors particularly on women, education, or similar areas
- Knowledge of effective grant research and grant writing.
- Knowledge of grant and other external funding sources.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data collection methods like in-depth interviews, survey designs, and group discussions.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in conducting literature reviews.
- Systematic, well organized, dependable, and with a high degree of initiative and sense of responsibility.
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects effectively to meet office and proposal deadlines.
- Skill in designing, writing, and editing complex grant documents including reporting requirements.
Digital Marketing Officer
- Responsible for promoting, planning and implementing, tracking and optimization of a marketing strategy across multiple channels (including website, social media channels, Youtube, and other marketing platforms).
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking supply and demand changes, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Designs build and maintain our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans execute, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools through Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Training Coordinator Intern
- Fulfill tasks set by supervisors.
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Maintain communication with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals.
- Assist in managing, designing, developing, coordinating, and conducting all training programs.
- Research about the upcoming trend and be updated with the latest technologies
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Familiarity with knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Experience with e-learning platforms such as zoom, google meet, MS Teams
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments