Cloud Security Engineer ApprenticeshipSeptember 26, 2023 2023-11-22 22:39
Cloud Security Engineer Apprenticeship
Cloud Security Engineer Apprenticeship
Code Rush is thrilled to announce the launch of its Cloud Security Engineering Apprenticeship Program, in partnership with Genese Solution Pvt. Ltd. This 8 months long apprenticeship program offers candidates a unique opportunity to receive both off-the-job and on-the-job training, equipping them with the technical and non-technical skills needed for a rewarding career in Cloud Security Engineering at Code Rush. Exceptional performers in the program will have the chance to kickstart their careers as Associate Cloud Security Engineers at Genese Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Associate Cloud Security Engineer at Genese Solution
Total Seats: 18
Deadline: 26 Nov, 2023
Minimum eligibility requirements
Recent Graduates or Undergraduates in their final year in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
Basics understanding of Network, linux and database.
Knowledge of basic programming language.
Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Authorization to work in Nepal.
Ability to commute to work.
Commitment to a 30-40 hour per week schedule for 8 months.
Dedication to learning and meeting assessment, assignment, and project deadlines.
Good to have
- Knowledge/interest in AWS Cloud Fundamentals.
- Background in Network engineering or linux.
- Bachelor’s degree in Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security, or Network Engineering.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability.
What we offer
- A meticulously designed learning curriculum with skill assessments and real-world assignments.
- Hands-on, project-based learning opportunities.
- Bi-weekly mentoring sessions with dedicated mentors
- Placement preparation to enhance your career prospects
- The possibility of a full-time position as an Associate Cloud Security Engineer at Genese Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- Travel and food allowances
- Gain Industry Standard Certifications
Who is this apprenticeship for?
Individuals seeking a career change or job transition
Undergraduate students eager to jumpstart their professional journey
What will you learn?
Submit your application now to kickstart your career.
About the job
The associate cloud security engineer at Genese will help architect, deploy and operate a secure cloud application infrastructure that aligns with business needs. This role is responsible for supporting operational innovation and providing security direction to the business to elevate the company’s security posture within a cloud computing infrastructure. The associate cloud security engineer is also expected to possess advanced administrative and troubleshooting skills, and be knowledgeable about architecture, engineering and design principles.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow and execute directives issued by the cybersecurity team lead.
- Develop and maintain secure, resilient enterprise-grade cloud processes in tandem with architects and system engineers.
- Secure business applications and computing environments across public, private or hybrid cloud infrastructures.
- Protect business applications in compliance with privacy, security, business resiliency and compliance frameworks as defined in corporate policies.
- Attend regular technical project and implementation meetings, and serve as the security consultant to help guide secure application and infrastructure configurations.
- Actively monitor, assess and recommend tactical and strategic initiatives based on new and emerging threats posing risk to cloud computing environments.
- Manage remediation efforts after security assessment findings outline weaknesses requiring attention.
- Document, formulate and enforce areas of security improvement that balance risk with business operations and do not diminish efficiencies or innovation.
- Assist in maintaining strong oversight with cloud computing vendors and solution providers to safeguard against undue risk presented by external entities. Escalate to security management and business unit leads when points of weakness are discovered.
- Stay apprised of current and proposed security changes impacting regulatory, privacy and security industry best practice guidance. Apply learned knowledge across key lines of business, including products, practices and procedures.
- Act as a key figure in incident response to track occurrence and resolution, with strict documentation and reporting as well as engagement with security operations and incident response teams.
- Attend and fully engage in change and project management meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.